Friday, May 15, 2009

My Top 10 Comic Book Hunks

Okay, by self admission, I am very comfortable with my sexuality to note when a good looking me has passed by me or is in front of me. I am not afraid of saying anything, nor should anyone ever be. But that being said, I have sometimes looked at my comic books and thought “wow, that is a good looking hero” or something to that effect. Either way, here is my list of the comic book heroes that I think are the most hunky.

10. Snake-Eyes, real name unknown

First appearance in G.I. Joe: A Real America Hero #1 in 1982

Come on, who cannot love a strong and silent man dedicated to what he does?

9. Jackie Estacado, aka The Darkness

First appearance in Witchblade #10 in 1996

Look at this strong lethal but caring Hispanic man here.

8. Clark Kent, aka Superman

First appearance in Action Comics #1 in 1938

Who can resist the charm of the old fashioned all American Boy Scout?

7. Scott Summers, aka Cyclops

First appearance in Uncanny X-Men #1 in 1963

Sure, he may be emotionally scarred, but he is still a natural leader.

6. Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man

First appearance in Amazing Fantasy #15 in 1962

The average everyday type guy… sometimes that can be very sexy.

5. Bruce Wayne, aka Batman

First appearance in Detective Comics #27 in 1939

The brooding emotionally conflicted playboy millionaire.

4. Cole Cash, aka Grifter

First appearance in WildC.A.T.s #1 in 1992

The bad for you loner who you just know will walk away the next day is certainly irresistible.

3. Steve Rogers, aka Captain America

First appearance in Captain America Comics #1 in 1941

The all American chiseled soldier with old school values.

2. Tony Stark, aka Iron Man

First appearance in Tales of Suspense #39 in 1963

The playboy millionaire who finally found his way and fought back against his demons.

1. Hal Jordan, aka Green Lantern

First appearance in Showcase #22 in 1959

The fearless and strong willed pilot dedicated to his responsibilities certainly sounds like a dream to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment